Monday, March 21, 2011

Focus ! Focus!


It's been more than 2 weeks past the VA Seminar and I haven't started the assignments given to us to graduate from this course.

Part of the assignment was to select 10 tools, or programs or websites, self-study how they work and create a tutorial for each. We were given 2 months to accomplish these tasks.

I have to admit that it's challenging to find time to do these tasks because I'm working full-time as an HR Practioner on weekdays and I attend to my clothing business and short course classes on weekends. But if I really want this, I said to my self that I have to manage my time and priorities.

I need to focus!

Thus, to start off, I selected 10 tools or programs or websites that I would like to work on, as follows:
1). Jing
2)  Billing Boss
3)  Skype
4)  Ever Note
5)  Google : calendar
6)  Backupify
7)  Basecamp
8)  Drop box
9)  Google : docs - Form
10) doc2pdf

I have selected these tools because I believe that learning these programs would enable a VA to effectively perform his/her functions.

No comments:

Post a Comment